Best Dental College in Kanpur
- 4 years (Academic) + 1 year (Internship)
- Dental Council of India (DCI)
- CSJMU, Kanpur
(Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University)
- Dental School Requirements include H.S.C. (10+2) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks. Admission to graduate courses in dentistry is through a general, nationwide competitive examination NEET.
- Entrance Examinations are conducted in major cities all over India. Advertisements are given, regarding issue of application forms for Common Entrance Examination, important dates etc., in all leading newspapers all over India are also notified.
- Other than the centrally run medical institutions there is at least one dental college in most states, where admission is governed by domiciliary status. But to be eligible for practice, one must ensure that the course chosen is approved by the Dental Council of India.
- 10+2 or equivalent marks card
- Higher Secondary/Matriculation marks card for age proof
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate from last school/college attended
- Migration Certificate from the Board/University from which the applicant secured his last educational qualification (If from outside the state of Uttar Pradesh)
- Character Certificate
- Residence Proof
- 6 passport sized photograph